Bucks County Smiles Updated COVID-19 Safety Procedures
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 infections in our region, we have reopened after implementing the following safety protocol:
- Contactless form updates: Prior to coming to the office for your visit, you will be asked to update any necessary forms (medical history, questionnaires, policy updates as appropriate, as well as a COVID-19 Symptom screening form), and these will be sent to you via text or email.
- COVID-19 screening form should be submitted within 24 hours of your appointment time.
- We ask that for patients over 18 years of age, and who do not require physical assistance, that no one accompanies you into the office.
- When you arrive, please alert us via text at (267) 365-3004.
- When we are ready to start your appointment, we will let you know to come into the office.
- No entry into the office is permitted unless a mask is worn securely over mouth and nose.
- We will take your temperature with a thermal scanner, then ask that you use hand sanitizer before and after your appointment.
- We have installed engineering controls throughout the office to ensure the safety of all. This includes medical-grade filters, bipolar ionization purifiers in the HVAC, splash guards in administrative areas, new protective equipment worn by our providers (such as powered air-purifying respirators), and door enclosures on every treatment room.
- Cleaning protocols have been augmented and include electrostatic fogging with safe, peroxide-based disinfectants.
We have reduced unnecessary objects and paperwork wherever possible, and ask for your understanding as we shift to digital, contactless technologies to exchange information with you.
If you have feedback or suggestions regarding our policies, please call (267) 365-3004 and ask to speak with the office manager.
- Yours in Health,
- David Faust, DMD
- Kris Scholl, DMD
- Howard Hopenwasser, DMD