Bucks County Full Smile Reconstruction
Bucks County Smiles provides Full Mouth Reconstruction services with over 75 combined years of experience!
The absence of effective oral hygiene, trauma or parafunctional habits (e.g., clenching, grinding) may cause minor dental problems to snowball into larger problems, affecting not only your mouth, but your overall health and well-being. If your oral health has declined and the integrity of your teeth and gums is compromised, Bucks County Smiles can help. We are widely regarded as some of the best cosmetic dentists in the mid-Atlantic region. We offer full mouth reconstruction, in which several procedures and tooth restoration methods are combined to rehabilitate your smile. The goal is for you to achieve a fully functioning set of teeth, healthy gums and a stable bite.
Am I a Candidate for a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
You may be a candidate for a full mouth reconstruction if you struggle with a combination of the following:
- Teeth you have lost because of decay, gum disease or trauma
- Badly fractured teeth
- Diseased gums
- Severely worn teeth (due to long-term acid erosion or chronic tooth grinding)
- Pain in your jaw
- Headache pain that requires adjustment to your bite
These problems are not simply cosmetic in nature; rather, they threaten the chewing function of your teeth and severely compromise your overall oral health. Problems affecting only the appearance of your teeth and smile are treated with a smile makeover or other Bucks County cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Options
Full mouth reconstruction usually requires multiple dental appointments and can take weeks, months or a year to restore the health, strength and functionality of the teeth and gums. The treatment plan can include:
- Dental crowns to provide strength and support to broken or cracked teeth
- Dental bridges or implants to replace missing teeth
- Inlays, onlays or fillings for cavities
- Scaling and root planing to treat gum disease
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder treatment
- Orthodontics to move your teeth into proper position
- Bone/tissue grafting to enhance the stability of your teeth or as part of implant planning
- Surgery to reposition your jaw
- Veneers to address appearance
- Dental implants to restore missing teeth
Schedule a Complimentary Full Mouth Reconstruction Consultation
If you have functional problems with your teeth or jaw, please contact us at (215) 493-4021 to schedule a personal consultation at no cost. We will discuss the current state of your teeth and gums, and develop a custom plan to restore function to the teeth and bite.