Bucks County Smiles Updated COVID-19 Safety Procedures
- Contactless form updates: Prior to coming to the office for your visit, you will be asked to update any necessary forms (medical history, questionnaires, policy updates as appropriate, as well as a COVID-19 Symptom screening form), and these will be sent to you via text or email.
- COVID-19 screening form should be submitted within 24 hours of your appointment time.
- We ask that for patients over 18 years of age, and who do not require physical assistance, that no one accompanies you into the office.
- When you arrive, please alert us via text at 208-207-2986.
- When we are ready to start your appointment, we will let you know to come into the office.
- No entry into the office is permitted unless a mask is worn securely over mouth and nose.
- We will take your temperature with a thermal scanner, then ask that you use hand sanitizer before and after your appointment.
- We have installed engineering controls throughout the office to ensure the safety of all. This includes medical-grade filters, bipolar ionization purifiers in the HVAC, splash guards in administrative areas, new protective equipment worn by our providers (such as powered air-purifying respirators), and door enclosures on every treatment room.
- Cleaning protocols have been augmented and include electrostatic fogging with safe, peroxide-based disinfectants.
We have reduced unnecessary objects and paperwork wherever possible, and ask for your understanding as we shift to digital, contactless technologies to exchange information with you.