5 Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments to Improve Your Smile
At Bucks County Smiles, we realize that preventing and treating cavities is just one part of good dental care. Cosmetic dentistry is also an important part of good oral care and can be the best way to achieve the perfect smile. We are proud to offer a full range of cosmetic services that can help the entire family. Listed below are five ways that our office can help you get that sparkling smile that you will be proud to shine!
- Teeth Whitening Buck County PA. Even when we take good care of our teeth, the things that we put in our mouth can work to discolor them over time. From coffee and tea to cigarette smoking, it doesn’t take long for these substances to turn one-white teeth an off yellow or brown. We are proud to turn back the hands of time and restore your sparkling smile with our teeth whitening services.
- Tooth Straightening. With our advanced technology, a beautiful smile no longer needs to involve years of braces. We offer Invisalign treatments that work to straighten teeth and achieve a beautiful smile with the use of invisible plastic retainers that can be removed and only require six-to-twelve months of use. Through our Invisalign Bucks County treatments, you receive the same outcome as traditional braces without the hassle and embarrassment of having metal brackets in your mouth.
- Dental Crowns Bucks County. Some teeth are damaged or simply weak and need to be covered to prevent further injury or cavity development. We offer crows that are made in porcelain, gold, metal, or ceramic, and will fit right over the injured tooth.
- Dental Bonding Service. With the use of a special resin that is the matched to the color of your tooth, we can fix imperfections of the tooth along with repairing chips or cracks. Accomplished in only one office visit, bonding can reduce the appearance of misshapen or injured teeth and completely restore your smile. Dental bonding for gum recession also makes it possible to remove the “long in the tooth” look and restore a more youthful appearance.
- Porcelain Veneers Bucks County. Veneers offer a quick solution to popular dental problems such as exposed gums, discolored teeth, or dental chips or gaps. Veneers Buck County work to cement porcelain veneers onto your teeth to correct problems.