Smile Makeover & Smile Design in Bucks County
Bucks County Smiles provides smile makeover services for Bucks County with over 75 combined years of experience!
Cosmetic issues affecting your smile may be too extensive to resolve with only one treatment. For example, maybe you have chipped and discolored teeth that cannot be masked by porcelain veneers. Or perhaps you have issues with the color of your teeth and a few small spaces. In these cases, we usually recommend a smile makeover, which is a comprehensive treatment plan designed to address every one of your cosmetic concerns. Our cosmetic dentists offer smile makeovers, also known as smile design, at our full-service cosmetic dentistry practice in Bucks County.
What Can a Smile Makeover Address?
A smile makeover is tailored to your individual needs. Its purpose is to enhance the appearance and/or function of your smile. A smile makeover can address any one of the following concerns:
- Unevenly spaced teeth
- Crooked or overlapping teeth
- Worn teeth
- Gaps between your teeth
- Stained, dark or dull teeth
- Missing teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Prominent gums or a “gummy smile”
- Unhappiness with the appearance of your teeth or smile
- A smile makeover combines several cosmetic and restorative dental procedures and treatments to help you achieve your goals. A bright, evenly spaced and aligned smile can make you look years younger and feel more confident in social settings.
We offer pre-treatment computer imaging during your initial consultation. This technology allows us to show you a visual of what you will look like after your smile makeover. Our patients enjoy the opportunity to preview their results before starting treatment.
Smile Makeover Treatment Options
A smile makeover may consist of any combination of the following:
- Orthodontics (e.g., Invisalign clear braces) to straighten and align your teeth
- Porcelain veneers (“instant orthodontics”) to fix minor chips, cracks, wear or misaligned teeth
- Teeth whitening to brighten your smile
- Dental bonding to close small spaces between your teeth
- Dental bridgework or dental implants to close gaps left by missing teeth
- Laser gum recontouring to make your teeth appear longer and your gums less prominent
- Dental crowns to strengthen broken or cracked teeth
- “Snap on Smile” to temporarily improve cosmetic issues with the teeth