Do you consider yourself to be an exceptional Hygienist with the highest professional standards? Do you like to learn and be challenged? Our award-winning Complete Health Dental practice has a rare opportunity for a full or part-time hygienist who wishes to practice the highest standard of care, in the safest private practice setting. If you are cheerful, enjoy putting people at ease, like to educate patients and run on time, this is your career opportunity.
Philosophy: We are a general dental practice standing for the Complete Health of our patients emphasizing the oral-systemic connection. Providing the most thorough care available, our team seeks to empower our patients and their families, coworkers, and friends. We are in need of a Rockstar RDH who is confident and committed to educating their patients and connecting with them, so the best healthcare can be delivered.
- Understand and believe in what constitutes a “Healthy Mouth,” as defined by our practice Standard Of Care.
- Review patients’ medical history, record blood pressure.
- Perform a comprehensive periodontal evaluation. Chart any progress/decline and advise the patient.
- Identify oral health problems using the intraoral camera and use the photos to educate patients about their oral health. Update our patient’s radiographs according to practice standards
- Perform oral prophylaxis, polish, and educate patients on home care instructions.
- Perform periodontal treatment on all patients as needed based on “Standard of Care” guidelines.
- Discuss any unscheduled/needed treatment with patients using visual tools and verbal skills to educate and motivate them.
- Communicate to the doctor all findings during wellness appointment in an organized and comprehensive fashion
- Schedule patients for a future continuing care appointment, emphasizing the need for care and the recommended next appointment interval
Ideal Candidate is open to:
- Continual growth to become the best team player
- Thinking outside of the box to create better structures as part of teamwork
- Being coached
- Operating with integrity (keeping your word)
- Serving others in a deeply passionate way
- Positivity and likes to have fun
OUR PURPOSE AT BUCKS COUNTY SMILES:
To save and enhance lives through complete health dental medicine, beginning with our own.
OUR VALUES AT BUCKS COUNTY SMILES:
Safety, Education, Trust, Respect, Openness to new ideas, Passion, Integrity, Communication, Support
Please respond to this by doing the following…
- In the subject of the email put, “I’m your world-class HYGENIUS”
- In the body of the email write why you’re the right person for this position
- Attach your resume
- Include your salary/hourly expectations
- email resume to: BCSmiles.Recruiting@gmail.com
Or submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format here on this page.
Pay: $35.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Yardley, PA
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- General Dentistry
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period
- Only full-time employees eligible
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”2875″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”1893″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”2189″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”home-sidebar”][/vc_column][/vc_row]