Are you passionate about helping others? Do you seek out new challenges and learning opportunities? Do you thrive in a team atmosphere? Our award-winning Complete Heath Dental practice has a rare opportunity for a full or part-time Dental Assistant.
Bucks County Smiles is a Complete Health Dental practice that emphasizes the oral-systemic connection; we empower, educate and communicate to our patients the importance of oral health.
We emphasize a collaborative relationship with our patients and other medical providers to form a Complete Health Team approach for each patient. For our patients, we offer the highest standards of care coupled with cutting-edge dental treatment and breakthrough diagnostic technology.
We are seeking a person who is confident and committed to educating patients; someone with strong verbal skills who connects quickly with people and delivers outstanding healthcare.
- Assist Dr. chair side though all general dental procedures
- Assist in time management of appointment start and end times
- Take intra-oral/exam-oral digital x-rays, intra- and extra-oral photos
- (Ability to educate patients from what is seen in x-rays/photos)
- Take digital and PVS impressions
- Sterilize instruments
- Track lab cases going out and coming in, and ensure cases are ready for patient appointments
- Disinfect/sterilize equipment, operatories, and office spaces according to protocol
OUR PURPOSE AT BUCKS COUNTY SMILES:
To save and enhance lives through complete health dental medicine, beginning with our own.
OUR VALUES AT BUCKS COUNTY SMILES:
Safety, Education, Trust, Respect, Openness to new ideas, Passion, Integrity, Communication, Support
Please respond to this by doing the following…
- In the subject of the email put “I’m your world class dental assistant”
- In the body of the email write why you’re the right person for this position
- Attach your resume
- Include your salary/hourly expectations
- email resume to: BCSmiles.Recruiting@gmail.com
Or submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format here on this page.
- General Dentistry
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Company’s Facebook page:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- X-ray (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
CDA/RDA License Required:
- Assisting chair-side
- Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
- Using computers to update electronic patient records
- Assisting with lab tasks as needed
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible