Invisalign Dentist in Newtown
Bucks County Smiles provides Invisalign treatment services with over 75 combined years of experience!
Each year, thousands of adults choose to discreetly straighten their teeth using Invisalign clear braces. Invisible aligners are an outstanding tooth straightening alternative to braces and are available here at Bucks County Smiles in Washington Crossing, PA. Metal braces with uncomfortable brackets that cut into your lips and mouth can be avoided, and we are pleased to offer you the clear braces, proven alternative to braces.
Invisalign® technology utilizes a series of clear, removable trays that are customized to comfortably straighten your teeth by gradually shifting them into the correct position. If clear braces are something that you are interested in, contact us for a dental exam.
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
Our dentist at Bucks County Smiles will exam the condition of your teeth to determine if invisible aligners are the best teeth straightening option for you. The wire and bracket-free treatment may be recommended if you exhibit mild to moderate issues, including uneven teeth, open spaces and bite issues. Additional tooth straightening options are also available if Invisalign is not right for you. Damaged or crooked teeth can also be beautified with Lumineers, veneers, implants or dentures to give you the straight, beautiful smile that you desire without the use of metal wire and uncomfortable brackets.
Bucks County Smiles Offers Other Cosmetic Dentistry Services for Newtown, PA
- Dental Implants – Dental implants look and perform like a natural tooth and will allow you to once again comfortably eat, laugh, speak and flash your beautiful smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Bucks County Smiles offer teeth whitening opens just for you, such as at-home whitening treatments, Zoom in-office and Kor Whitening.
- Veneers and Lumineers – Bucks County Smiles recommends veneers or Lumineers to treat cracks, chips, worn enamel and to restore a symmetrical smile.
- Porcelain Dental Crowns – Porcelain dental crowns look and feel like a natural tooth and may be recommended for structurally weak, decayed, chipped or cracked teeth.
- TMJ Treatment – Learn how to manage mild to moderate TMJ pain with lifestyle changes. Our staff can also recommend other non-invasive procedures when lifestyle changes don’t work.
- Cleaning and Preventative – Regular cleanings and preventative care are essential to oral and overall health. Our dental hygienists perform regular and deep cleanings.
Cutting-Edge Technology with a Personal Touch
Bucks County Smiles regularly adds the latest dental technology so that our patients can receive the best possible care. Additionally, each dentist and orthodontist receives ongoing training that helps them stay current while providing safe care. State-of-the-art procedures often reduce treatment time and produce better results. When you come into our practice, you can rest assured that will receive the best possible care, no matter what your situation.
Bucks County Smiles is Newtown, PA’s Best Invisalign Dentistry
We offer exceptional care at Bucks County Smiles, and our team is dedicated to serving you with the most comfortable care using the highest-quality clear braces for the best results possible. It is our passion to help you achieve a beautiful, straight smile. We also offer a full range of dental services for the entire family, including general care, tooth restoration and cosmetic dentistry.
Bucks County Smiles serves patients in Washington Crossing, PA, and surrounding areas in Bucks County like Yardley, Langhorne, Morrisville, Washington Crossing and Woodside. Please contact us at Bucks County Smiles, today, for more information on clear braces and our teeth straightening alternative to braces. Call us for family care, including a routine visit, checkup, teeth whitening, smile makeovers or dentures. We have the affordable options that you need to improve your smile.