Progressive, state-of-the-art dental practice with a Vision to "Make Bucks County the healthiest
county in Pennsylvania by 2025,” is looking for team members. Do you like to learn and be
challenged? Join our friendly, patient-centered, complete- health, team-driven practice. If you are
cheerful, enjoy being the first voice and face of the practice, can be accountable for the schedule
and are comfortable collecting money, this is your ideal career opportunity.
We are standing for the Complete Health of our patients through the most thorough care available.
Our team seeks to empower our patients and our community. We need an Appointment Coordinator who is
confident and committed to serving patients, fellow team members and our practice as a whole.
- Liaison between patients and the practice, over the phone, when they first walk in and as they
- Director of first impressions.
- Schedule patient appointments, emergencies and add value to all appointments.
- Have an understanding of and desire to schedule to goal vs to just ‘fill the schedule.’
- Partner with the Treatment Coordinator to ensure effective scheduling.
- Be comfortable asking for and collecting money from patients.
Ideal Candidate possesses these qualities:
- People Person
- Can build relationships over the phone
- Deeply passionate about serving others
- Responsible and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Team player
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus plan.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Visit our website and our YouTube channel to learn more about who we are and what we do. This is a great opportunity to become a part of an amazing practice.