Contact Dr. Scholl for aesthetic injectables, such as Botox® or Juvederm® and Esthetic Dentistry in Yardley PA at Bucks County Smiles.
Why see Dr. Scholl, a dentist, for aesthetic injectables?
- Dentists earn a four-year medical doctorate (that’s 8 years of education after High School)
- During that time, they become specialists in head and neck anatomy-in fact they have many more hours of in-depth head/neck anatomy study than other health professionals.
- Dentists spend hours every day perfecting techniques of painless injections on thousands of patients.
- Dr. Scholl has pursued extensive post-doctoral training in facial esthetic and injectable treatments.
- Administering therapeutic botulinum toxin therapy for conditions thought to be “Dental” in nature (i.e treating clenching/grinding/TMJ and headache pain) requires extensive knowledge of how these treatments affect the appearance and function of the face.
- Dentists know how to create the ideal lip shape, in harmony with the teeth and smile line.
What kinds of injectable treatments does Bucks County Smiles offer?
We offer aesthetic injectable treatment of dynamic wrinkles such as horizontal forehead lines, between the brow lines (“elevens,”) crows’ feet; dimpled chin, downturned corners of the mouth, water bottle lines around the lips, prominent neck bands, bulging or “jowling” of the jawline.
Restoring volume with fillers: lip enhancement, cheek enhancement, softening of the nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
Other specialty esthetic procedures, such as the “lip flip,” “Nefertiti lift,” and treatment of gummy smiles.
Dr. Scholl can also administer a small amount of filler to the corners of the mouth to help resolve stubborn chapping/cracking in this area, a condition known as angular cheilitis.